Sunday, October 7, 2007

everyday is like sunday

natalies birthday last night, pretty epic, southern american themed. rolled dice, broke in my new beer bong, etc...did my bi-annual dancing..i came to the party with $0 , won $15 from dice, left with $0, you figure it out....damn, why did i have to go showing off like that... morrissey and tacos, sick..speaking of morrissey, i watched my favorite album "vauxhall and i" roll out of my sun visor onto broad st. for a scratchy death...rip. sucked. today was ill. did laundry, rode drews moped for a few hours around town..some chain mess up-age but me and 'trick fixed that bitch. curb tonight. jeah

sawyer...soy


matt kauchak is matt kauchak in matt kauchak: greasemonkey chronicles...summer 2009


look at drew..look at erich...look at kristina...just look at 'em...funny shit

No comments: