Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dr. Kauchak has no patients (patience) today....sorry for the shit pun


dude so i broke my leg like 9 weeks ago, i think its getting better but i keep getting the ol' run around from the doctors. i live in richmond, had to go to maryland for some bass ackwards reason...blah blah. i go in for a follow up and there was no orthopedist to see me so that was a wasted trip to woodbridge, so i got xrays taken and got a disc for myself for somereason? and havent got in touch with my "real" doctor since the recent xrays, i swear his little posse up at maryland hate me, i end up trying to talk to him once a day and get the run around that i hang up my phone and try again the next day when i am not oober agitated. so yeah this is me playing doctor on my computer in my room, official stuff dude.

No comments: